Monday, September 17, 2012

Sleepovers and Demolition

Home made waffles and home made apple butter. New realization - I do like to cook. I just don't like to clean or be critized for how I cooked.

Remember the troll from the Three Billy Goats Gruff? This is our toilet troll. She refuses to let anyone use the toilet and sits on the ledge and hisses if you go near her.

Cruel trick #341 - Wrap wet baby in a towel and then sit her on the bed with the loose towel tucked under her butt so she's stuck! I was amused for at least ten minutes while she tried to escape.

Reclaiming my garage. Removed sheet rock and insulation. Tomorrow begins the good stuff with the sledge hammer! At least I can see where the electricity has been run now and won't accidentally tear through that! ZZZAAAAPPPP!

Dasha is having her first sleep-over. Annie does NOT understand why she can't crash their party. Whew! Talk about attitude! She took all 2,130,576 of her stuffed animals and a blanket into Dasha's room and got all set up to crash their party. Poor baby.
I'm exhausted. Sleepless nights have taken their toll and manual labor just sucks the remaining life right out of you. Today was relatively drama free besides Dasha's orthodontist consultation which only brought to light the fact that I have to choose to pay the mortgage or put a down payment on beginning an engineering feat in her mouth. Hmmm.... It will work out. It always does.

Good night, all.

No comments: