Thursday, July 24, 2008

On the road...AGAIN

Well, Eric is out of town this week so I have done my best to keep the kids entertained! Yesterday, we went to a little shop where you paint pottery. I thought Grant might balk at the idea but he really enjoyed it! In fact, he wants to go back next week and do their camps! As summer draws to an end (1 day left of vacation for me), the kids are getting antsy and ready to get back to school.



We also took a trip to Hard Rock Cafe in Atlanta. The kids enjoyed the crazy atmosphere but I'd sure forgotten how ridiculously expensive the food was! Next time, I'll just crank the stereo up, punk my hair, and serve burgers at home. I think we'll get the same effect without breaking the bank!

Oh well. It's off to another day of trying to creatively keep the kids entertained without causing any permanent harm that might require counseling! :) Currently, Grant is entertaining himself by making stop-motion videos of his G.I. Joes in combat mode. I have a feeling that the Joes might be plotting an attack on the Barbie RV! Yikes! Better go check in on the troops!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh yea! I'm so glad you started a blog...or at least I just am now seeing it! It's a nice way to keep in touch with everyone! I love reading your posts, you are so funny and of course so creative! Thanks for the picture's you sent! I love them! We miss you all!

P.S- I think the Ming Ming duck in the suitcase is a great idea!