Thursday, July 17, 2008

Go Thrashers!



My kids outgrew story time at the library a few years ago - to my dismay. However, today the Thrasher's macot, Thrash, made a special appearence at story hour. They were more than willing to go and and sit among throngs of toddlers and "endure" three picture books. I, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed myself! I think I'm going to keep these pictures hidden from Eric for a while, though. He'll see these and begin acting like Rain Man spouting off how many more day, hours, minutes, and seconds before hockey season begins for the year! For those of you that know Eric well, you can surely hear him sitting at his desk calculating the times! :) Seeing Thrash at the library was a good enough "fix" for the kids' hockey fever and a whole lot cheaper!

No comments: