Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Annie tells about baby Jesus' adventures...


 OK. So, most folks don't believe half of what I write about the antics of Annie. Here's proof. During our nightly coloring session, she retold the story of baby Jesus with her own twist. The video says it all. (I'm still not sure where she got the idea of baby Jesus falling from a tree onto a trampoline but I didn't question her)!

Sorry if the screen is all over the place. I don't have the energy to fix the HTML nonsense tonight! :)

Good night, all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

certainly like your web-site but you need to check the

spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues

and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless
I will definitely come

back again.
My site madrid Spain real Estate