Thursday, November 13, 2008

Daddy is out of town...


Hey, Joe!
Yeah, Barbie?
Dad is out of town! Know what that means?
Yep!
No bedtimes, no homework, cereal for three meals a day, and.. Oh wait! Mom is still here and ... gotta go!

Does anyone else ever experience this? When Eric heads out of town, you can guarantee that everyone is going to push every conceivable limit that has ever been set forth!

While Eric is living large in Las Vegas, I'll continue to play the role of Drill Sergeant / Jail Warden rolled into one! Oh wait... someone's escaping! AAAHHHH!!!!
P.S. - How do you get gum out of the dog's hair?
P.S.S. - The photo is a shot from Grant's latest video series, "The Adventures of Jack and Jill." No, I'm being serious!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love it! I'm sure it is tough to have Eric out of town though. I hope you and that sweet baby are doing good. Have you thought of any names yet? That is so exciting!